Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I had a lot of smoke after starting up my Kenmore 90 series…

Customer Question
I had a lot...

I had a lot of smoke after starting up my Kenmore 90 series which was in storage. Tools it apart and found numerous nests, one of which was in the heater coil box and also blocked vents. Replaced with new coils and new door switch. Jumped out thermal switch and other switches on heater box. Dryer won’t turn or heat up. Light comes on and I can hear a click when I push the start button.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

We probably used it for about 8 years then put in storage Model 110.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

110.63952102

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I plan on fixing myself

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/26/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

On the blower housing there is a white plastic fuse with two terminals on it that has probably opened. If you take those two wires off and tape them together, will it start?