Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Samsung fridge collecting water on bottom of bottom drawers…

Samsung fridge collecting water on...
Samsung fridge collecting water on bottom of bottom drawers and under the drawers in A puddle and ice. Freezer averages -10 to -18f but fridge is fine at around 38f. Rear fridge panel was replaced but still happening. What is causing this water? Model rf217acrs
9/26/2017
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

This is a very common problem and one a kit has been designed for. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

See the attached Service Bulletin. The link below is to the kit you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Kelly, Appliance Technician