Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Thermador slide in gas range. I cannot read the red…

Customer Question
I have a Thermador...

I have a Thermador slide in gas range. I cannot read the red digital temp in the window

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

But can read the green clock. Can a lamp be replaced ? for over a year it just seems to get dimmer.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Well I'm 90 so probably not unless it pretty simple.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Would it just be a simple parts replacement ?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 8 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

There is a capacitor on the display board that has failed. You can send it in to be repaired or replace the display board.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?

Ser#99120041 Model S30

That model looks a little short. It should be like PRG304GH, in that format.

Kelly, Appliance Technician