Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a tappan Electric stove. The cooktop and the oven…

Customer Question
I have a tappan...

I have a tappan Electric stove. The cooktop and the oven just stopped heating up all of the sudden. Any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Tappan is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It will be 5 yrs old in February. I cannot find the model number on it anywhere.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that I can think of.

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 9 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

If everything stopped heating all at once together, you lost the L2 side of the power supply. Turn the breaker totally off, even if it looks okay, and back on. Any change?