Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have Kitchenaid oven appliance number: KEBC107KSS03. At t…

Customer Question
Thank you. I have...

Thank you. I have Kitchenaid oven appliance number: KEBC107KSS03

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

At t least 15 years old, i think. model number: KEBC107KSSO3

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES, I HAVE DISSASSEMBLED THE OVEN DOOR, CLEANED IT BUT I DON'T KNOW TO RE-ASSEMBLE...STUPID I KNOW..BUT

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

NO, THAT'S IT

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The attached pages shows how the door is disassembled, reverse the procedure for reassembly! :~)

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.