Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a ge washing machine mod # gfws3500loww. door is not…

Customer Question
I have a ge...

I have a ge washing machine mod # gfws3500loww. door is not locking properly.and not starting.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your GE is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

May be 5-6 years old.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What part to replace. please advice.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Answered in 1 hour by:
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?