Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need a bottom gasket for a Kennmore Seal-N- Save model No…

Customer Question
I need a bottom...

I need a bottom gasket for a Kennmore Seal-N- Save model No 69043

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Not long.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thanks

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Unfortunately it appears this seal is no longer made. If you wanted to try to locate one, the bottom number is *****