Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

May whirlpool Refrigator has a funny sound coming from it.

may whirlpool Refrigator has a funny sound coming from it
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: sorry do no know, it is about a year and half old
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: yes
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: It like a bell or computer tone going about every 10 seconds, I replaced the water filter and it still will not turn the sound off

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

Also, if you close the doors and peel back the refrigerator door seal and freezer door seals, are the lights inside the refrigerator or freezer section on when the doors are closed?