Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Whirlpool Dust washer WFW9200 - After you wash a load of…

Customer Question
Whirlpool Dust washer WFW9200...

Whirlpool Dust washer WFW9200 - After you wash a load of clothes water

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

9 years old. Water is collecting in the tub after a wash cycle.WFW9200SQ02

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Can you give me an idea as to what is wrong? I turned off the hot water to try to isolate the problem and it did stop. We only wash in cold water 99% of the time.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Am not going to fix it myself

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Is it pumping out okay after the wash cycle but then filling up again when not running?

Do you have an answer to my question?

I need you to answer the one I just asked, I copied it below now, too....

25 Sept 2017, 1:41 PM

when we run the drain and spin cycle

The diaphragm in the water inlet valve is not sealing properly and allowing water to leak by. The valve will need to be replaced. The video at the link below shows how it is replaced!

CLICK HERE

The link below is to the part you will need!

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Please let me know how I may earn your 5 star rating! Thank you so much!