Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a dishwasher that stopped working,,,,how can I get it…

Customer Question
Have a dishwasher that...

Have a dishwasher that stopped working,,,,how can I get it fixed under a warranty ,,,,,Amana dishwasher,,,mod adb1100aww3 sernumber f40757452

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Amana is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

0ne year possibly older

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Did not plan on it

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The washer lights up but will not go into the wash mode

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

If the unit is still under warranty just contact the manufacture to set up a in warranty service call from them!.

But if the unit is more then one year old it is no longer under warranty.

Gave the information can you tell me if it is still under warranty?

you have only given me the model and serial number .

The warranty starts the day you purchase the unit not the date of manufacture

the serial number tells me the unit was manufactured February of 2014

I do not know when the unit was installed...anyway to know if it is still under warranty?
Thankyou!!!

by the manufacture date Unless it sat around for 3-4 years before you purchased it it would not be under warranty !

So I would say it is NOT in warranty any longer!.

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.