Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Can I order a cover for Deni pressure cooker lid or the

Customer Question
Can I order a...

Can I order a cover for Deni pressure cooker lid or the pressure reg knob

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It just broke droped on sink

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just how to order the lid or the knob

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

What model pressure cooker do you have?

9765

Let me see what I can find.

I am not able to find any parts. This appears to be an imported product that is, for the most part, disposable. I will see if another may have an idea.

Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
You already took 31.00 dollars out of my account please tell me why