Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Tyler D again. I have a Frigidaire dishwasher MOD:

Hi again Tyler It's me...
Hi again Tyler It's me D again. I have a Frigidaire dishwasher MOD: FGHD2465NF1A It has a error code U0 meaning vent is open still. Frigidaire from what I have found has said check the wires and if wires are good then replace the vent fan. If that doesn't fix the issue then replace the control board. with that said Tyler . when I looked at the fan the fan was closed. I did check the wires from the fan to the control board naturally and the fan wires checked good to the control board. Then I ran a diagnostic cycle and the control did open and close the vent and it also operated the fan during that test also. Does it still make sense to replace the fan/vent assembly still even thought the vent was closed when I looked at it. Or should I replace the control. Just would like your opinion because I am thinking control but it did work in diagnostics. ??
9/25/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

That's a tough call but what I would say is that I have never has a UO error and the vent assembly not be the culprit. So even though it appears to work in diagnostics, I'd replace the vent assembly first because the vent assembly is the only thing I've ever seen cause this problem.

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
ok Tyler thanks Buddy will do and I will update you on its progress Take care T and have good day

ok, I'd like to know how this goes because I've never seen a control board cause this error although I know it is possible.