Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Need thermostat wire for oven. Old 10 burner double oven…

Customer Question
Need thermostat wire for...

Need thermostat wire for oven

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Old 10 burner double oven cant locate modle number

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The bottom part of wire is broke where it transfer to the lsrger bottom

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter? The model number should be located on the inside of the door area. If its not in there try checking on the back for me please.