Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Norcool N300 in RV camper shell. What are physical…

Customer Question
I have a Norcool...

I have a Norcool N300 in RV camper shell. What are physical dimensions -- as I may have to replace it - possibly with a Dometic fridge - as I am guessing you don't make N300 anymore ? If not what model (dimensionally) replaced it ?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Again - model is N300 - made/installed 2002 --

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Unknown ?? Can't find technician/dealer in 30114 US zip code --

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I guess not ? Can you supply installer/tech person in my zip code ?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Here are the dimensions you need

CLICK HERE

To get service call this number

1-***-***-****

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.