Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Vinotheque wine cooler that after hurricane Irma it…

Customer Question
I have a Vinotheque...

I have a Vinotheque wine cooler that after hurricane Irma it stopped cooling . All the wine inside seems to be at room temperature. What is wrong ? Who do I call? My appliance technitian says he doesn't work with wine coolers...

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance in question?

It is a Vinotheque QT 550.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No I am very ignorant in any mechanical matters.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What to do about all the wine inside , red and white....

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?