Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Washer will not spin, you hear a clicking sound. It is an…

Customer Question
Washer will not spin...

Washer will not spin, you hear a clicking sound

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It is an Eurotech model ewf172 15 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends on compexity

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Billy Olenick, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
Billy Olenick
Billy Olenick, Customer Service
My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you out today with your appliance repair. We are on an honor system here and are only paid for our services once rated so please don't hesitate to rate me. I will continue to help you through your appliance repair even after you rate me. Thank you.
Does your unit drain?
it drains

w​hen you take off the rear access panel do you see the belt

I am not at the washer. Will have to email you later.

That will be just fine