Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

The handle on my Samsung microwave broke. I have purchased a…

Customer Question
The handle on my...

The handle on my Samsung microwave broke. I have purchased a replacement handle but the bottom screw is concealed. how do I get to the screw?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Samsung is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Model SMH17135. It is 4 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can yhink of

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

You must take the door apart in order to get access to the handle. Below is a video on how to take this style door apart so you can access the screw going into the bottom part of your handle.

CLICK HERE for video

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.