Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have defrost drain clouged water comes out side black

Customer Question
I have defrost drain...

I have defrost drain clouged water comes out side black house in back comes out goes to drain pan.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

A long time I thought it was from water to ice maker turned off water to it.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possable lm off work a few days.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

What do I need to fix.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

Can you better explain what your issue is ?

I`m not sure what your trying to say here ((I have defrost drain clouged water comes out side black house in back comes out goes to drain pan.))

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?