Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have an older Duet washer, did the diagnostic run, pulled…

Customer Question
I have an older...

I have an older Duet washer, did the diagnostic run, pulled gunk out of the pump, reset it and it still goes 2' into a cycle and freezes. What next? Thanks.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Hang on, gonna slide the machine out to get you some numbers...

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We bought the machine used 2 years ago, have the same washer, and this is the first problem that we've had. I can't find where the seriel/model numbers are but I would guess that this is 7 years old or 8...

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the door the model /serial tag is on the inner face frame of the washer.

I see you have NOT replied back to me .
Do you still need assistance on your question?