Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

WOW, was just reading I have a whirlpool side by side one…

Customer Question
WOW, was just reading...

WOW, was just reading I have a whirlpool side by side one moment its 39 then a few hours later its 70 i unplug for 24 hours then it works for 8

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

6 years old WSF26C3EXF01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

DEPENDSon scope,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You tell me

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

When your unplugging the unit and plugging it back in your actually just rebooting the electronic control board .

Which means the issue is withing the electronic control board and you will need to have it replaced.

Would you like a link to the part?

thank you

The link below is to the part you will need from a highly recommended company rated A+ with the Better Business Bureau.
They offer a 100% money back guarantee, EVEN ON INSTALLED ELECTRICAL PARTS, for an entire year!
They are the only company to allow returns on installed parts for a refund and offer a FULL ONE YEAR WARRANTY!

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

They show that the control board is on FACTORY back order.

If you have any questions just reply back to me .