Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a Mayag MBF1958WEO and the refrigerator stopped

Customer Question
I have a...

I have a Mayag MBF1958WEO and the refrigerator stopped cooling.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

How do I access the damper control?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

We are trying to check things out if we can....we live 90 miles from a town

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

JUst things we can check and how to access them

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Do you have a Volt-Ohm meter and know how to use it? to be able to do any component or voltage testing