Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool duet steam washer stuck in f28 mode. The…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool duet steam washer stuck in f28 mode. The door won't unlock and I need to get the clothes out. I tried unplugging but it stays lockedf 28

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Sorry someone gave me the washer and I don't know the model it's probably about 7 or 8 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yea I was hoping there was a manual release

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No my immediate concern is to get my clothes out as I'm traveling in the morning and need them asap

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/25/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

do you still need assistance I see no one has replied back to you?