Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

I have a Whirlpool duet steamer WWW94HEAC and I have error

lights eo1 and F09 please...
I have a Whirlpool duet steamer WWW94HEAC and I have error lights eo1 and F09 please help. Clothes are in there and the door won't open. Thanks lisa
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Purchased 2/12/14 and it says whirlpool Duet steam ....direct drive motor
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: No silly
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: What are the codes eo1 and f09
9/24/2017
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Whirlpool washer . Please give me a moment to review your model. Also, who am I speaking with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Lisa

Hi Lisa, would that happen to be a WFW94HEAC?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
correct

Ok, did you notice whether it was having an issue draining?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Unfortunately cannot open the door....locked and the codes flashing are E01 F09
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It was a quick wash cycle and not heavy

Ok. That is because that error indicates that the washer pump trap is clogged and it is unable to sufficiently drain. The washer will refuse to open the door because it does not want water to spill out. As long as water is in the tub, it will unlikely open the door for you. There is a manual procedure for unlocking the door, but requires taking the machine apart. Is this something that you wish to do?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How can I get the alarm to stop ?

If unplugging it for a few minutes and then plugging it back in did not resolve the issue, it will need to be serviced.

The only way to stop the alarm until that time, will be to unplug it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't even get to the plug .:it's a stack

Then I would go to the breaker box and turn the breaker off to the machine for 60 seconds then back on to see if that unlocks it. If not, then cut the power off to it and get it serviced by a technician because the stacked units quite difficult to work on - even for techniians.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Now it's draining lol

If cutting power off resolves the issue, then try it again to see if it was a fluke.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
getting ready by to spin!
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's all working lol
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Good job!

That's good. The door may open then. I do believe you still have an issue if you got that error code. You likely have debris stuck in the pump trap.

- Would you mind rating my service to you? Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me. A rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen will allow free follow up questions for this appliance through this link. Thank you.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
By the way...I held the button to the left of the dial for about 3 sec and I heard clicking...and then off it went. How can I get a manual...I've seen to have misplaced mine.

Let me see if I have one. One moment.

Engineer-Tech

Here you go. Thanks.

http://www.searspartsdirect.com/partsdirect/user-manuals/wfw94heac0-whirlpool-parts-manual?manualIndex=0

Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech