Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I shipped a whirlpool washer to the Dominican Republic and…

Customer Question
Hi I shipped a...

Hi I shipped a whirlpool washer to the Dominican Republic and it has stopped working. It comes on fill with water but will not tumble. It is a front loader 4.5 cube ft duet stream model. any suggestion on what I can do to repair it?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is about 3 years old and I am trying to get the model number but I am not in country right now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes unless you know if there is a repairman in or near Santo Domingo

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I"am sending the make and model number: wfw9750www01

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/24/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

Check the connections at the motor control board and replace it if they are all good. That is the board down by the motor inside the unit, the connections may have gotten loose during the move. Check tall of them and see.

CLICK HERE PART

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

Are there any qualified repairmen in the Dominican Republic?

I am not sure I am in the US.

no I'm not in country

I have no idea who does service in the Dominican Republic, that I do not know.

If i need to take a board or two with me to repair the machine what part numbers do you recommend I take with me?
Are you there?
Hello

You need to take this board with to repair it

(###) ###-####/p>