Need Appliance Repair Help? Ask a Technician for Answers ASAP

Is there a reset button? My machine has quit spinning. I can

Is there a reset button...
Is there a reset button? My machine has quit spinning
JA: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?
Customer: I can just see direct drive motor machine is in action & cant open the door. Yes it has done this before
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Yes if it’s just to try the reset button
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: I think it’s model C55154447
9/24/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

There is no reset button on the unit, normally a pumping issues causes that problem. If the unit is not pumping out all the water due to a blockage in the pump or a bad pump the unit will not unlock and not spin. I would drain the unit by sucking the water out of the drain hose with a shopvac if possible and then the door should unlock. Then check the pump and or pump filter for issue.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

There is no water in the machine, it’s just not spinning out properly. Also I just wanted an answer to “is there a reset button”. I didn’t want to join for a monthly fee. I don’t mind paying for today but please take me off a monthly fee.
I’ve already paid $28 and you keep asking for me to pay again with each question

There is only one payment and it is only applied after a rating. The site just wants a rating completed to complete the question. I am just the tech that answers questions sorry for the issue. There is no reset on that unit though sorry.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician