Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Is there a reset button? My machine has quit spinning. I can…

Is there a reset...

Is there a reset button? My machine has quit spinning

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of the appliance? And has it done this before?

I can just see direct drive motor machine is in action & cant open the door. Yes it has done this before

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if it’s just to try the reset button

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think it’s model C55154447

9/24/2017
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

There is no reset button on the unit, normally a pumping issues causes that problem. If the unit is not pumping out all the water due to a blockage in the pump or a bad pump the unit will not unlock and not spin. I would drain the unit by sucking the water out of the drain hose with a shopvac if possible and then the door should unlock. Then check the pump and or pump filter for issue.

All I ask is please select the ***5 STAR RATING*** using the link at the top of your page before leaving, that is the only way I am credited through the site, tips are appreciated.

There is no water in the machine, it’s just not spinning out properly. Also I just wanted an answer to “is there a reset button”. I didn’t want to join for a monthly fee. I don’t mind paying for today but please take me off a monthly fee.
I’ve already paid $28 and you keep asking for me to pay again with each question

There is only one payment and it is only applied after a rating. The site just wants a rating completed to complete the question. I am just the tech that answers questions sorry for the issue. There is no reset on that unit though sorry.

Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician