Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
Experience:  9+ years being an appliance technician with factory training.
13574879

I have a kenmore ultra dishwasher purchased in 2009. Sorry,

I have a kenmore ultra dishwasher purchased in 2009.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: sorry , typing error
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: 2009 kenmore ultra model 575-320
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: flashing lights on "pots and pans" and "normal wash". Won't drain. Tried shutting off power to reset,but just returns to flashing when I attempt to do "normal wash" and "heat dry" method. Any other suggestions ?

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

Customer: replied 27 days ago.
655 13899 k800 type 575-d

Perfect, thank you. The normal wash and pots and pans lights blinking means that your touch control panel has an internal short or a button has been held for longer than 17 seconds. Try to flip the breaker off to the dishwasher for 5 minutes and see if it will reset. If that doesn't work, you need to order and replace the touch control panel so below is a link to the part.

CLICK HERE for touch control panel

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.