Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do we prevent the mold smell that is in the washer?

Customer Question
How do we prevent...

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Samsung

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model # wf419aaw/xaa3

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Made 8/10

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

It is important to run a commercial cleaner through the machine at least monthly. If you have not been doing that, several initial applications will be necessary. Please allow me just a few minutes to prepare some information for you, thank you!

The cleaner below is a great product and simple to use. You drop a tablet in the tub and run a hot wash cycle (no clothes). Initially, I would put 2 tablets in, run a full hot wash cycle on the heaviest soil setting for maximum time, then repeat with the remaining tablet.

CLICK HERE

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!

Hello, I see this question is still open and I was just following up to see if you require further assistance.