Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I recently bought a fridge and its missing a shelf, what can…

Customer Question
I recently bought a...

I recently bought a fridge and its missing a shelf, what can I do?

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

I just bought it 2 days ago

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Wrt111sfdb

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Model number

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

How many shelves are in it?

There should be three shelves, two adjustable and one fixed. Is that what you have?

See the link below. Do you have all the parts as shown in that diagram?

CLICK HERE

If you did not get 3 shelves, you will need to contact Whirlpool at 1-***-***-**** but they typically do not supply missing shelves. The reason is that every unit is weighed at production and would have been rejected if the weight did not match specs. If you would like another shelf, it is available below.

CLICK HERE for shelf

Oftentimes, the retailer you purchased it from will be able to get you another shelf at no cost if you are indeed missing one. They have more "clout" with the manufacturer.

If you would be so kind, would you please remember to rate my service at the top or the bottom of the page before you leave today? If you don't, I receive no credit for my work. The deposit you placed stays with the site. You may post back at anytime with follow up questions. Thank you so much!