Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need to get an upper tray assembly for my whirlpool quiet…

Customer Question
Hi, I need...

Hi, I need to get an upper tray assembly for my whirlpool quiet partner 3. Do I need to remove the dishwasher from under the counter to get a model #, or are they pretty universal?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is 9 years old. Whirlpool Quiet Partner III

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's easy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It is the wheel assembly on the front right that is broken

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

The model tag is on the tub once the door is opened, usually on the left side, right in front of the door gasket. The model will look like DU1150QTB0.

May I please have your model number so I am able to provide you with accurate, model specific information?