Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I filled out the question, and the card info to pay, and got…

Customer Question
I filled out the...

I filled out the question, and the card info to pay, and got shifted to some website to sign up for a $45 a month cost, I am upset, I am willing to pay to get an answer to a simple question, But I am not signing up for crap.

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

30 minutes.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Just that I am upset,

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician replied 10 months ago
Appliance Guru
Appliance Guru, Owner and Technician

One moment while I get some information for you!

What is the issue you are having and the make and model of the unit you are having issue with.

OK, for the third time GE Model S4200B3WW, sorry for the delay, I was dealing with the fraud protection on my credit card, I have been charged twice already by your company, and keep getting led into signing up for some crud that signs me up for $$$ to get questions answered, I only want one question answered, How do I solve the puzzle of getting the covers off this machine?
Not paying more for a phone call. Your company has already double charged me
I am trying to not take this out on you, Just want a simple answer to a simple question