Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a whirlpool Duet washer and dryer and I came home to…

Customer Question
I have a whirlpool...

I have a whirlpool Duet washer and dryer and I came home to dry clothes but when I went to add another load I am getting an E2 F6 error

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

4-5 yrs

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

WED70HEBW0

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If it is very very simple

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. Give me just a moment to pull up the information for you and I will be right with you.

The error you are getting is the

Communication Error

CCU to UI

Thanks. I just moved and the dryer was working fine this morning. I left and I was using it I came home and now when I try another load I get an error. Never has happened before. I have the unit unplugged and is close to 5 mins now

sounds good do you see the link I sent you go to page 9 it will show you the info on the error and a test you can run to see whats going on.

Got it. Thank you

You are welcome in the event you need anything further please reach out to me on here. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today.