Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

We own a Maytag washer/dryer. We are having error codes come…

Customer Question
Hi! We own a...

Hi! We own a Maytag washer/dryer. We are having error codes come up on the washer F08 and E03. Our last name is***** name is*****: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Four to five years and it is a Maxima, M C T econoserve.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not sure, will depend on what the problem is.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Water continues to flow. Have a hard time getting it to drain.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. my name is ***** ***** i will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this issue. What is the model number of your unit? This is located on the inside of the door.

mhw 60000xwo
Is that in addition to the $31.00 at the conclusion of the e-mail?
Just send me the info and we will go from there Travis.

sorry for the delay the error you are getting is

OVERFLOW CONDITION

The overflow condition occurs if there is too much water or foam in the washer and the overflow contact on the pressure switch is closed for more than 2 minutes, 30 seconds or 5 times during the same cycle. If overflow occurs, the valves are closed and the drain pump switches on for at least 30 seconds.

if you go to page 10 and look at the error number you are getting it will direct you to a few different tests that you can try to check out whats going on

https://s3.amazonaws.com/sm-backend-production-attachments/09001a508020be23/Tech%20Sheet%20-%20W10441081%20-%20Rev%20C.pdf