Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My dishwasher doesn't drain after the cycle runs. It will…

Customer Question
My dishwasher doesn't drain...

My dishwasher doesn't drain after the cycle runs. It will drain 2 hours later if you do it manually

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

I have the serial number - will this help? what is a diagnostic test cycle?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes hopefully

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We have taken the drain tube apart and it isn't plugged. the check valve is working, the drain screens in the bottom of the dishwasher aren't plugged we do not have a garbage disposal if this makes a difference

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Sorry to hear that you are having this trouble. I see that your question has been sitting for a while are you still needing help with this matter?