Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Why my refrigerator my frigerator wont freeze after being…

Why my refrigerator my...

Why my refrigerator my frigerator wont freeze after being unplugged for about three and one half month?, serial# ***** is fgh52655pf5a

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of the fridge? And can you guesstimate how old is it?

Frigidaire model# *****

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Try to troubleshooter

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Why it is not freezing

9/23/2017
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

The first thing you'll need to do is pull everything out of the freezer and remove the lower back panel inside the freezer. Look at the silver evaporator coils behind this panel and are they packed with frost, lightly frosted from top to bottom, some frost on top but not on bottom, no frost at all, etc... ? Also, is the fan above the coils running?

Tyler Z., Appliance Doc
their is no ice on the coils
their is no ice on the coils because it is not freezing from either the refrigerator or the freezer
cancel the phone call and continue to speak with me through the computer
hello I am waiting for an answer
Phone call session started

I'm confused, do you not want a phone call now?

If you don't want a phone call, then do you hear the refrigerator running? Or is it 100% silent?

the refrigerator is running

OK, pull the refrigerator forward and remove the lower back access panel. Is the fan next to the compressor running? And if you touch the big black round compressor is it room temperature, warm, or really hot?

I am still waiting for some answers

I can't give you answers yet, I'm still waiting on more information that I requested from you.

QUOTE:

the fan is running and I do not have a big black round compressor because everything in back is covered with asilver panel and is well secured

I don't know if you're trying to be difficult or what but I'm going to opt out as your responses are impatient and you're obviously not reading what I'm writing you so I wish you the best.

you are the worst technician I have had to try to deal with if I gave you my model and serial#,you should know I don't have ablack round compressor that I can see this refrigerator is only one year old and it should not be that difficult to figure out why it is not coolin and why it is not freezing,i will contact frigidare myself and I do not expect to be charged for this service,especially when the tech like Tyler Z very unprofessional
charged thirty one dollars to my card for What? I have spoken with Frigidaire and explained to them what happened so you are not one of their technicians do not send me any messages regarding your incompetence.