Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Dishwasher will not now hold any setting. Not rinse or quick…

Customer Question
Dishwasher will not now...

Dishwasher will not now hold any setting. Not rinse or quick wash in order to clear remaining suds. We got most of them out

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

KitchenAid.not my house owners away

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If I can. Sounds like you think I broke something

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If don't see a diagnostic cycle button

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number located on a sticker around the front frame of the TUB (not the door itself) and can be seen if you open the door so that I can better assist you?

And please explain you're problem again, I'm really not sure what "will not hold any setting" means.