Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician
Experience:  Years of Repair Experience, Bachelor's Electrical Engineering Technology, MBA
95589641

Where is the temperature control located on whirlpool

Where is the temperature control located on whirlpool gsc25c6eyb01? I am renting so the refrigerator is not mine. Cannot find a temperature control dial anywhere.
JA: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?
Customer: Probably 4 years. I have the model number and serial number
JA: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?
Customer: Maybe. I just want to know where the temp control is located. There is no manual to go along with the frig.
JA: Anything else we should know to help you best?
Customer: Don't think so.

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your GE refrigerator. Please give me a moment to review your model.

Whirlpool

Hello. Your controls are on the freezer door. Attached is a document that shows you how to work the control panel and set the temperatures, as well as other functions. Have a great day.

- Would you mind rating my service to you? Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me. A rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen will allow free follow up questions for this appliance through this link. Thank you.