Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My 2003 whirlpool freezer isn't getting below 28 degrees,

Customer Question
My 2003 whirlpool freezer...

My 2003 whirlpool freezer isn't getting below 28 degrees

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

2003 model EV170NYLS01

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

The fan runs and it did thee same thing 4 months ago. I turned it off and let it defrost for a few days. It was dripping water out of the door for three days. Plugged it back in and it has been working fine?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes I do

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 11 months ago
Kelly, Appliance Technician

Thanks for counting on us to help with your appliance problem. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you!

Can you see any frost on the back wall inside the freezer, down at the bottom?

No
Appliance Technician: Kelly, Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago

Can you remove the rear panel from inside the freezer, number 1 at the link below?

CLICK HERE