Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My cabrio is acting up. Three days. I'm trying to figure out…

Customer Question
My cabrio is acting...

My cabrio is acting up

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Three days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'm trying to figure out what is wrong. It doesn't go through a full wash/spin.

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your washing machine? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

It was brand new 2010

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Cabrio agi

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you happen to have a model number located on a sticker below the lid tucked down underneath (not on the lid itself) by the hinges? It’s really difficult to see because they try to hide it.

And what is the washer doing exactly?