Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Kenmore french door fridge, freezer working great, no cold…

Customer Question
Kenmore french door fridge...

Kenmore french door fridge, freezer working great, no cold air coming to fridge, had ALOT of water under crisper drawer. Cleaned it up, drain line to freezer is unclogged, took cover off fan in freezer that blows up. When freezer door is shut, fan runs but we feel no air coming up to fridge? any ideas?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Kenmore is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Bought about 5 years ago - I'll get model #

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Model JBND-26

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If possible, already had to replace icemaker.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.

ok

? Do you have a model number so I can better assist you? It should be located on a sticker near the ceiling of the refrigerator section and seen if you just open the refrigerator door.