Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I'm trying to replace ink cartridges. I have no

Customer Question
I'm trying to replace...

I'm trying to replace ink cartridges. I have no instructions

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Too long

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its a WF2750

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Epson printer . Please give me a moment to review your model.

Attached is an excerpt that shows how to replace the ink cartridges. This should help you.

Would you mind rating my service to you? Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me. A rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen will allow free follow up questions for this appliance through this link. (TIPS) are appreciated! Thank you.

Additionally, here is a link to the entire user's guide. Thank you.

https://files.support.epson.com/docid/cpd5/cpd51270/index.html