Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I need step by step turn on instructions. Brand new

Customer Question
I need step by...

I need step by step turn on instructions

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Brand new dishwasher

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what's the make and model of your dishwasher? And have you run a diagnostic test cycle?

No.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really. We followed all the install instructions to a tee.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

Can I please have the Full model number of the unit to better assist you ?

open the dishwasher door the model /serial tag is on the tank face frame.

I see you have asked for a phone call but you have not even given me the units model number as of yet for me to be able to look any information up as of yet!

Are you still there??