Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Have a lg thromm dlg3788ww dryer I need 4 rollers for it…

Customer Question
Have a lg thromm...

Have a lg thromm dlg3788ww dryer I need 4 rollers for it which ones do I get

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your LG is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

11 yrs old 605kwmk00619

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I saw the vidio

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Which rollers I need

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

If you just need the rollers, you can order part number 4581EL3001E---that is 1 roller so if you need all 4 then order four of them. Now if the shaft that goes through the roller is also damaged, order part number 4581EL2002C which comes with the shaft and the roller together (again just 1 roller and shaft). You can order the parts wherever you like but I recommend Repairclinic.com.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?