Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have mayteg free standing oven and know one seems to have…

Customer Question
I have mayteg free...

I have mayteg free standing oven and know one seems to have a simple light bulb model #m1GR5765QDW

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Maytag is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Maybe 10 years.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes,

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need a light bulb for the oven.the cover says B-1

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 10 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

the correct model number is *****

And the interior oven light bulb is just a standard 40 watt appliance bulb .

---> CLICK HERE <--- FOR THE CORRECT PART FOR YOUR MODEL

If you have any questions just reply back to me .

If you need me again for any other issues you can request me Whrlp Master Tech.

And Even after you rate me Today if you have a question just reply back to me,
I will still assist you, no extra charges .
But rating me 5 STARS is the ONLY way I get paid for my time.

Did I loose you??

thanks for your help.something is different on oven i rate a 5 star for sticking with me i just don"t know why the threads are different on this one thanks i hsve that buld but it want work.

ok your post is a little broken up but (( i hsve that buld but it want work.))

I think your saying you have that bulb put it will not work is that correct?

And if so have you tested for voltage to the light socket or tested the oven door light switch?

And the wire diagram shows that this model also has a light switch on the console .

That is correct also ?