Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

Ice Bin in door. ModelGD5RVAXVY03. Whirlpool Model

Customer Question
Ice Bin in door...

Ice Bin in door. ModelGD5RVAXVY03

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

Whirlpool Model GD5RVAXVY03. It was purchased in 07

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I'd prefer a technician.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I think that's it.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician replied 11 months ago
Master Tech
Master Tech, Whirlpool Master Technician

Hello from Just Answer and the Appliance Category
I`m sorry to hear that your having issues!
My name is Woody.
I will be glad to assist you today.
I have been servicing ALL Major Brands of Appliances for 37 Years, I own my own Appliance repair Company
And I teach appliance repair at a local Community College.
I have over 100,000 plus in home repairs and over 80,000 internet repairs under my belt.
You will be paying me for my ANSWER to your Appliance Question,, Not for the repair of your appliance hence the name of this site Just Answer.
I will do my best to take the information that you provide to me and make a Diagnosis for you to be able to repair your own Appliance.

What is your question on your refrigerators ice bin?