Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a sub zero refrigerator model 532-561 that the ice…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a sub zero refrigerator model 532-561 that the ice maker

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Sub-Zero is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Is no longer working. Is there a filter on it, I should be checking or something else? We just bought the house so I am not sure of the age.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I did find the model number on the electrical diagram 532-561.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Yes If I can figure out what the problem is. Is it possibility a fuse or a plugged filter?

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/23/2017
Appliance Technician: McgiverSR, Customer Service replied 10 months ago
McgiverSR
McgiverSR, Customer Service

Hello ,Have you checked to make sure the water supply is on ? If the house sat empty for a while it may have been turned off

The water is on. That is not the problem. Thank you for trying. Tom
Do not charge me anything. Telling me the water is not turned on is not an answer to my problem.
It's no reflection on your ability I won't know unless I ask and I have no control over charges have a nice day