Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

I have a KitchenAid Model KDTE704DSSo Dishwasher Serial

Customer Question
I have a KitchenAid...

I have a KitchenAid Model KDTE704DSSo Dishwasher Serial Number F41706430. Since last night it will not start, button area is totally dark. I have checked the breaker and it was not tripped. Is there something that needs to be reset to restore functionality?

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

The only model and serial numbers I get off the machine are those listed above. Was bought in 2015 from Lowes in Sidney, OH to the best of my recollection

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Depends If its just a reset function then I would probably do that. Anything more complicated probably not

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not to my knowledge

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

So there are no fuses on this dishwasher. You'll need to remove the kick panel and test power at the junction block to make sure you have 110 volts where the power cord connects to the bottom of the dishwasher itself. If you're getting 110 volts, then your touch control panel at the top of the dishwasher has failed and needs to be replaced so below is a link to the part you'll need to order for your model.

CLICK HERE

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 10 months ago

Hello again. I'm just following up because I haven't heard back from you and I see this question is still open and unrated. Is there anything else I can help you with?