Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My Whirlpool fridge lights blink - both on the fridge side…

Customer Question
My Whirlpool fridge lights...

My Whirlpool fridge lights blink - both on the fridge side and freezer side - it is side by side. It appears to have four light bulbs in the light section. Thanks

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your Whirlpool is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

It is a 2015 and the model I am not sure of.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

You can also enlighten me as how to take the covers off.

Submitted: 10 months ago.Category: Appliance
Answered in 1 minute by:
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician replied 10 months ago
Engineer-Tech
Engineer-Tech, Home Appliance Technician

Hello and welcome to Just Answer. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you with your Whirlpool refrigerator. Please give me the model number found in the refrigerator section. Also, who am I speaking with?

I will need to log off, so will give you the part number and procedure for replacing the LED driver board. It is in the ceiling of the refrigerator. Here is the part number: W10289592

Here is a video that shows how to replace it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YOkz2fBmaOI&t=2s

- Would you mind rating my service to you? Since we are on the honor system, Just Answer will only credit me for my time if you rate me. A rating of 4 or 5 stars at the TOP RIGHT of your screen will allow free follow up questions for this appliance through this link. (TIPS) are appreciated! Thank you. I will be online later today if you have another question.