Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My stove top theramdore starts clicking on it own Gas top.

Customer Question
HI there My stove...

HI there My stove top theramdore starts clicking on it own Gas top

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One month or more

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

NO would love to know who is best to repair this on Cape Cod

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Light stays on middle dial

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Tyler Z., Appliance Doc replied 11 months ago
Tyler Z., Appliance Doc

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I'll be helping you with your appliance question today. Please wait a few moments while I review your question.

That middle dial light means that the oven thinks the switch under the middle dial is activated. If you think the switch may have got wet, just give it time to dry out and unplug the unit for 24 hours. Otherwise, if it doesn't reset then your touch switch will need to be ordered and replaced because it has failed I'm sorry to say.

I hope I have earned a 5 star rating. We are on the honor system here. Please remember to rate my service by selecting a star at the top or bottom of the screen before you leave today and reply back here letting me know with a rating of 1-5 stars (5 being the best). If you need anything else, just let me know. You can continue asking follow-up questions at no additional charge after rating my service if you still need assistance.

This is unacceptable you charged my card 31.00 I just need to be guided to a service repair person on Cape cod
And I cannot get into the site This very bad review is going on yelp if you do not refund my money now
NOt acceptable
NO Refund my money I do not want to call or talk to anyone
Refund now Or You will be reported
I gave no permission to charge the card The amount asked was 5.00 NOT 31.00
Very Very bad business
Like I said the I come home and the stove top is clicking very dangerous situation