Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

My toddler granddaughter somehow put my KitchenAid Kebs109…

Customer Question
My toddler granddaughter somehow...

My toddler granddaughter somehow put my KitchenAid Kebs109 wall oven into "Demo mode'` and I desperately need my oven. The website says to press SETTINGS 12 times, but there is no button that says SETTINGS on my oven.

Contractor's Assistant: Can you guesstimate how old your KitchenAid is? And just to clarify, what's the exact model?

Three years old and where do I find the exact model please?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I thought it would be quite simple as a 15 month old baby put the Demo mode setting on.

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. My name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. Try this please

Demo Mode IMPORTANT: This feature is intended for use on the sales floor with 120 V power connection and permits the control features to be demonstrated without heating elements or burners turning on. If this feature is activated, the oven will not work.
1. Press OPTIONS until "DEMO MODE" is displayed.
2. The current setting will be displayed.
3. Press the "1" keypad to adjust the setting.
4. Press START to save the setting.
5. Press OFF to exit and display the time of day

if that does not work try this

1. Press SETTINGS/CLOCK until “DEMO MODE” is displayed.
  3. Press the “1” keypad to adjust the setting.
  4. Press START or CANCEL to exit and display the time of day.

Please do let me know if either of these things work and if they do Please note that we here at JustAnswer are on an honor system. I am only credited for my time in the event you rate with 3-5 stars at the top. I do hope that I have earned a 5 star rating from you today. Rating does not stop you from getting back to me in the event you need me.

are you still with me?

Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 10 months ago

I​ just wanted to follow up with you to see if there was anything further you were needing with this question?