Need appliance repair help? Ask a technician for answers ASAP

How do I stop the self cleaning oven of my Thermador. 21…

Customer Question
How do I stop...

How do I stop the self cleaning oven of my Thermador

Contractor's Assistant: What's the make and model of your oven? And can you guesstimate how old it is?

21 years old

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I need to get the dam thing off and open the door

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

My wife put the oven on clean and we just got back and it should have automatically shut off so we can open the door

Submitted: 11 months ago.Category: Appliance
9/22/2017
Appliance Technician: Webb-Guy, Handyman replied 11 months ago
Webb-Guy
Webb-Guy, Handyman

Hello, and welcome to JustAnswer. my name is ***** ***** I will be the one to assist you. The only way to stop a self clean in progress is to let it run the cycle and then after it cools down the door will unlock. Has it been running longer than it should have?